Salomon Packaging and In-Store Display
- Salomon Packaging
- After seeing my Doritos Packaging Concept, Salomon gave me an opportunity to create a packaging design for one of their new products EXO III CALF (Compression tights for calves) and an In-Store Display for the entire Exo Sensifit Range.
- Salomons Exo Sensifit technology provides support and increased blood flow to calf muscles, improving both performance and recovery.
There were several key points mentioned in the brief regarding the final solution:
- And here is the final solution:
- So the end result is a simple, practical and cost-efficient packaging that meets all of the required key points.
- Salomon In-Store Display
Besides the packaging, I also developed an in-store display for the entire Exo Sensifit Range.
- The in-store display is composed of 3 elements:
- Extruded hexagon with width of 110cm (43.3 inches)
- Extruded hexagon with width of 55cm (21.6 inches)
- Rods used for connecting the hexagons
- The hexagons can be deconstructed by removing some of their sides in order to save on space.
- Thanks to this system, endless variations can be generated just by using these three elements.
- I am happy that Salomon selected my concept and this was their feedback regarding the project:
"You have managed to capture the essence of the EXO Sensifit story."
The product is already in stores and available for purchase.